Contact and visit us during business hours. Hike our trails, watch birds, and explore the Sanctuary.
Office & Sanctuary
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Address 299 West Highway 332
Address Lake Jackson, TX 77566
From Houston, take 288 south to Lake Jackson. As soon as you arrive in Lake Jackson, take a right onto 2004 west. Continue on 2004 west to the 2nd traffic light, which will be HWY 332, turn west (right). On 332 you will see the Girl Scout camp on the left, then just before you get to the bridge over Buffalo Camp Bayou take a left onto a semi-paved road. Look for the large white sign with our name in blue letters. Drive down through the blue gate and through the woods to our building on the right. You cannot see the building from the road.
Things to do
- Hike over two miles of birding trails
- Watch for birds at the many bird feeding stations
- Find brochures, maps and other information about our partner sites, local motels & restaurants, other near-by venues for nature viewing
- Browse the well stocked Nature Store for field guides, GCBO merchandise, bird feeders, and nature oriented gifts for all ages.
- Shop the GCBO nursery for unusual native or naturalized plants