Tour of the Wildlife Exhibits at the Houston Museum of Natural Science

Current bid: $150.00

Item condition: New

Time left:

Auction ends: December 11, 2022 7:00 pm
Timezone: America/Chicago

Current bid: $150.00

Category:

Description

Tour of the Wildlife Exhibits at the Houston Museum of Natural Science, Lead by a Curator

Join Dr. Dan Brooks, Curator of Vertebrate Zoology, for a behind-the-scenes wildlife exhibits tour at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. The museum’s vertebrate zoology collection contains approximately 5000 specimens with birds representing approximately 65% of the collection. The other 35% consists mostly of mammals with limited herps and fish. The Texas coastal bend region is the major part of the collection, with other holdings including Africa, Latin America, threatened and endangered species, and select taxonomic groups (pigeons/doves and gamebirds). This tour is limited to a party of up to 4, and subject to Dr. Brooks availability.

Houston Museum of Natural Science

Donated By: The Houston Museum of Natural Science and Dr. Dan Brooks.

MUST BE REDEEMED IN 2023